Sales Tax: How 2016 Sales taxes are calculated in Waynesboro: The sales tax rate is the results of Tennessee state rate (7%), the county rate (2.75%), for a total of 9.75% which is the ...
City of Waynesboro, Tennessee
P.O. Box 471
122 Public Square East
Waynesboro, TN 38485
(931) 722-5458
(931) 722-9109