Page 3 of 11
Same as described above except on Slab.
- Minimum Permit Fee - $125.00
- Re-Inspection Fee - $25.00 per inspection
- FOOTING - Inspect footing before concrete is poured.
- STUB OUT - 1st rough plumbing within the gravel before pour of floor slab.
- ROUGH PLUMBING - Piping to appliance locations, vent stack, etc.
- SHEETING - Initial exterior wall coverings and roof decking, if ready
- ROOF - Decking, or final if ready
- BUILDING FINAL - Exterior and finished interior walls, final plumbing, exterior site clean up, windows and doors installed
Minimum Site Visits:
- SEWAGE STUB OUT
- ROUGH PLUMBING, FRAMING, EXTERIOR SHEETING, ROOF DECKING
- ROOFING FINAL, BUILDING FINAL, SITE FINAL
- A Plan Review is to be conducted by the City Manager.
- Tax Parcel Map from Property Assessor with building footprint superimposed will be used to determine compliance with zoning ordinances.
- Sketch of front elevation is required.
- Wall, floor and ceiling framing information is also required.
- General plumbing layout will be needed.