How 2016 Sales taxes are calculated in Waynesboro:
The sales tax rate is the Tennessee state tax rate (7%), the city rate (2.75%), for a total of 9.75%. Please refer to the Tennessee website for more sales taxes information.
City & County Property Tax:
- Property Assessment State Website:
Choose Wayne County, enter the necessary data, and you will be able to view the latest assessment.
- The State of Tennessee provides a vast amount of information available on its website:
- Division of Property Assessments:
- Home page for the Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury:
- Of special interest might be the Greenbelt program. Here is a link to the latest publication from Tennessee: